Tag Archives: August Leopold Crelle

The Sportpalast

Situated on the corner of what is now Potsdamer Strasse and Pallasstrasse in the Schöneberg district of the city, The Sportspalast opened in 1910. It was built on land formerly occupied by the palatial estate of the city’s Head of … Continue reading

Posted in History, Venues | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment