Tag Archives: Erwin Piscator

Goya

Construction started in 1905 on the new centre-piece of western Berlin’s Nollendorfplatz, the Neues Schauspielhaus. The huge theatre and concert hall, designed by architects Boswau & Knauer, opened in 1906 with a production of Shakespeare’s The Tempest in the 1260-seat … Continue reading

Posted in History, Not strictly cabaret but.., Venues | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment