Tag Archives: Haus Vaterland

Haus Vaterland

Occupying almost the entire Potzdamer Platz, one of the vast pleasure palaces of late 1920′s Berlin was Haus Vaterland. The impressively domed, 6-storey building was constructed in 1911 by architect Franz Schwechten and opened as House Potsdam. Immediately to the … Continue reading

Posted in History, Venues | Tagged , , , , , | 8 Comments